Dribbble and Figma
When you're ready to show the world your work, you can share your designs in Figma directly to your Dribbble account.
In this article, we'll cover how to:
1 | Share a design to Dribbble
Your Figma account is already set up to share your designs to Dribbble. The first time you export a design to Dribbble, you'll be required to authenticate your Dribbble account.
- Login to your Figma account via the website or Desktop App.
- Open the file and select the Frame you would like to share:
- In the main menu, go to Integrations and select Dribble from the list:
- Click Export selection to confirm:
- You'll be redirected to Dribbble's authentication page, where you'll be prompted to sign in and authorize the connection. You will only need to do this once.
- Once authenticated, you'll be taken to a special New Shot page on Dribbble. This will load the selected Frame from Figma:
- You can then resize or crop your artwork and fill in some details, like you would do when you're adding a regular post to Dribbble:
- Complete the post in Dribbble.
2 | Disconnect Dribbble from your account
If you want to remove the connection between your Figma and Dribbble accounts, then you can remove the connection from Dribbble's end.
- In your Dribbble account, head to your Social Profile Settings: https://dribbble.com/account/social_profiles
- Click the "X" icon above the Figma setting.
- The connection between the two will now be removed. You can always reconnect your Figma account to Dribbble again, using the instructions above.