Require Google SSO for your Organization
If you are using G Suite to manage your company email, then you can enable Google SSO in your Figma Organization.
This requires members of your Organization to login using their Google managed email address.
An Organization Admin can enable this from the Admin Console:
- Open the Admin Console in your Figma Organization:
- From the General page, find the Sign in and Provisioning section.
- Click the Update Sign in Settings link:
- Click the radio button next to Members must sign in with a Google Account:
- A window will pop up which requires you to confirm the request. Check the box and click Change Sign In to proceed:
- All members of your Organization will now be required to login using their Google-managed email address.
You can disable this requirement at any time, if required.
To do so, you can return to this page and select the radio box next to Members may sign in with any available method, including email and password.