What's New in Figma
Figma is evolving to make it easier to open up your design process.
Your updated Figma File Browser - designed around the people in your Team -makes it easier for anyone to connect with collaborators, navigate Teams, and customize Files and Projects.
We're also introducing Figma Community Profiles - currently in beta - public spaces where you can share Files and Plugins with the world.
🔍 Updated File Browser
- Navigate your Figma Account with the new File Browser
- Access your Deleted Files via your Drafts (previously their own Page)
- The Team Page has been redesigned and improved. Manage every aspect of your Team from Files and Projects, to Members and Billing.
- Get up to speed with refreshed Project Pages.
Access everything relating to your account and profile in one place.
- Click on your Name and Avatar in the top-left corner of the File Browser.
- Switch between the Organization, Public and Settings in the Toolbar.
- Navigate your Organization using the File Browser
- Switch between Organization and Personal space using the switcher in the bottom-left corner of the File Browser
- Organization Members now have their Drafts clearly included in the Organization Space
- Your new Organization Page gives you an overview of your entire Organization.
✨ Figma Community
We’re building new spaces for designers to connect with teammates and the entire community. We now have public profiles where you can view Files and Plugins created by the Figma Community.
- Preview and update your Profile under Account > Public
- Claim your @handle on your Account Settings page
- Share your Figma Profile with your unique URL
- Duplicate Files created by the Figma Community
- Install Plugins from your favorite publishers
Note: Publishing Files to your Profile is currently in beta. Only members of the Figma Community beta will be able to publish Files to their Profile.