Downgrade a Member in an Organization
Who can use this feature?
- Users on the Figma Organization plan.
- Only Organization Admins can adjust a member's Role in the Organization.
If you do not want someone to be included in your Organization's Billing you can downgrade them to a Viewer [Restricted]. This will restrict their access and actions within the Organization.
Viewer [Restricted] members:
Change a Member's Role
- Open the Admin Console and go to the Members tab.
- Search for the Member in the field provided.
- Click the down arrow next to their Role and select Viewer [Restricted] from the options:
- We will then:
- Immediately restrict the Member's access to View Only
- Remove their Edit access to any Files, Projects or Libraries in the Organization
- Add a Viewer [Restricted] badge next to their name in the Members tab:
The Member won’t be notified that their access has been restricted. They will see an "Access Restricted" message when they next try to share or edit a File.