Export a List of Organization Members
Who can use this feature?
- Users on the Figma Organization plan.
- Only Organization Admins can export a list of an Organization's Members.
Organization Admins can view a list of members from the Members tab of the Admin Console.
If you would like to export a copy of this, you can Request a CSV. Figma will send a CSV file to the Admin's email, which lists all members in the Organization.
This includes more information than what you see in the Members tab. We will include attributes such as:
- Job Title
- Date Added
- Teams a user belongs to
If you have configured SCIM, we will also include those user attributes in the export. We will include attributes such as:
- Cost Center ID
- Employee Number
Request a CSV
To export your member list as CSV:
- Open the Admin Console and go to the Members tab.
- Click the three dots in the table header and select Request CSV from the options:
- Figma will confirm your request. It may take a few minutes to generate the list. You'll receive an email with your CSV when it has finished exporting.