Create and Manage Pages
Who can use this feature?
✅Users on any Figma Plan
✅Anyone can view and explore Pages in a File
✅You will need to be an Editor on the File to create and manage Pages
Within a File, you can create as many Pages as you need.
Each Page has its own Canvas, where you can explore and iterate on your designs. You can even create separate Prototypes on each Page.
You can access Pages when you open a File in the Editor.
You can find, view and navigate between Pages at the top of the left-side panel ( Layers Panel).
To open the Page list, click on the arrow next to the current Page name:
I want to:
Add a Page
Create a New Page
- Click the + icon to add a new Page to your File:
- Give your new Page a name.
Duplicate an Existing Page
This is super handy if you want to create a snapshot of your current work. Or, when building different Prototype flows out of the same designs.
- Find the Page you want to copy in the Page list.
- Right-click on the Page and select Duplicate
- We'll add a copy of that Page to the File with the name Copy of.
- Right-click on the Page and select Rename to change the Page name.
Rename a Page
There are two ways to rename a Page:
- Right-click on the Page and select Rename
- Double-click on the Page name
Update the Page name and click outside of the Page list to apply.
Delete a Page
- Find the Page you want to delete in the Page list.
- Right-click on the Page and select Delete.
Reorder my Pages
You can change the order that your Pages appear in your Page List.
- Click and hold on a Page to select it.
- Drag it up or down to change the Page order.
- Release to apply.
Move Layers between Pages
You can move Layers between Pages. This is handy when you want to break up a large File. This also allows you to keep any Comments associated with those Layers intact.
- Select an Object, Frame or Group in the canvas or Layers Panel.
- Right-click to open the Context menu.
- Select Move to Page and then choose the Page you'd like to move it to
- We will move the layers to the same coordinates on the selected Page.
Note: If you want to copy Prototype connections from the page, you need to have the Prototype Tab open. If you copy from the Design Tab, we won't copy any Prototype Connections.