Renew an Annual Subscription
Who can use this feature?
✅Users on our Professional Plan
✅ Team Owner or Admins can update an Annual subscription
If you are on an Annual subscription, we will send you a reminder 30 days before your subscription is due to renew.
This gives you the opportunity to make any changes to your billing, including:
- Remove Editors from your Team
- Reduce the number of Editor Seats in your Annual billing
If you don't make any changes to your plan, your Annual billing will auto-renew.
We will use your Editor count at the time of renewal to calculate your Team invoice.
Renew your Annual Plan
- Open the Team Page in the File Browser
- Navigate to the Settings page and click the Admin Dashboard link
Tip! Click the Admin Dashboard link in your reminder email.
- Click the Change Annual Plan link.
- We'll show you the total Number of Editors included and the total Subscription cost.
- Add more seats to your Annual Plan if you plan on adding or removing collaborators. Each Editor in your Team occupies a "Seat".
- Enter the updated number in the field. Click outside of the field to apply.
- Click the Accept Terms and Upgrade button to complete the process.
- We will update the number of Editors included in your Annual plan. We won't charge you until your Annual billing date.