Adjust Permissions in a Team
Who can use this feature?
✅Users in Starter, Student or Professional Plans
✅ Team Owner or Admins can adjust Permissions in a Team
Teams allow you to create and share resources, and collaborate on Files and Projects.
You can adjust a Team Member's Permission on a Team. This allows you to:
- Upgrade a Viewer to an Editor
- Downgrade an Editor to a Viewer
Note: When you upgrade someone to an Editor, we will include them in your Editor count. We will use your Editor count to calculate your Team invoice.
- Open the Team Page in the File Browser
- Navigate to the Members
- Click the arrow next to the member's current access.
- Select the desired Permission from the options:
- Select Can View to make them a Viewer
- Select Can Edit to make them an Editor
- Select Admin to make them an Admin (this will give them Edit access to Files and Projects).>