The Figma Mirror app allows you to preview your designs on a mobile device via Wi-fi.
You can download the Figma Mirror app for iOS or Android from the Figma Downloads page.
Note: To use the Figma Mirror app, you will need to ensure your device is running a browser/operating system that meets our minimum requirements. Learn more in our Supported Platforms and Browsers article.
Using the Mirror App
- When you first open the Mirror App you'll need to sign in with your Figma account.
- Make sure you're signed into the same Figma account on your computer and the Mirror App.
- Select a frame in your design from the browser or desktop app on your computer and you'll see it presented on your mobile device.
Please keep in mind the Mirror App doesn't scale content. It's a 1:1 mapping to what you see in the Figma Editor on your computer.
The Figma Mirror App only supports Android 7 and higher. Since there are many Android users with devices running older versions of the OS, we would like to support those in the future.
Android users with older OS versions can still do the following:
- Visit https://www.figma.com/mirror using Chrome for Android
- Tap the menu icon (3 vertical dots in the upper right) and choose Add to Home screen
Previewing designs in a web browser
Both Android and iOS users can also preview designs in a web browser. Here's how to do this:
- You'll need two browser windows open, one with the file you'd like to preview and the other with www.figma.com/mirror loaded.
- In your Figma file, click on the frame you'd like to preview and you will see the presented in the other window.
- You can then use the
Command + Shift + Fshortcut (on macOS) to enter full screen mode.
You can also view Prototypes using the Figma Mirror app. This allows you to view the Prototype in a more realistic and immersive environment, without the limitations of the browser. Learn more in our Viewing Prototypes with Presentation View article.
Note: Some Prototyping features won't be supported on the Figma Mirror app, including Horizontal and Vertical scrolling overflow.
If you're having issues with the Mirror App please contact our Product Support Team.