Figma Live Embed
Live embeds of your Figma files now work on sites and services that support embed.ly.
Simply copy the URL to your public Figma files and paste them in your Medium articles or Reddit posts.
Figma's Live Embed Kit is now available to third party developers and the public. This is the first step of a much larger journey for the Figma platform. We're excited to see how others use their Figma files in other web-based tools. From personal websites and portfolios, to internal wikis and beyond.
Here's how it works:
- Open the (public) Figma document you want to share
- Click the Share button, then "public embed"
3. Copy the iFrame code to save it to your clipboard
4. Paste the code into the body of your webpage
Pan and zoom the embed and watch as changes are made to the file in real time.
If needed, you can adjust the width and height of the embed by adjusting the
height= parameters in the iFrame code.
Link to a specific frame
If you don't need to link to the entire file, you can link to a selected frame with the steps below:
- Select the specific frame in your file
- Click Share in the upper right corner of the toolbar
- Check the box for Link to selected frame