Show your support for creators by rating and reviewing the Community resources you use. Ratings and reviews help other people learn more about the resource and decide if it’s the right tool for them. Reviews also help creators fix issues and improve their resources.
To prevent false or misleading ratings, you can review a free resource after you’ve used it. For paid resources, you'll be able to leave a review after you’ve purchased and used the full version of the resource.
On the Figma Community, ratings go from one star (lowest) to five stars (highest). A resource’s rating is calculated using a simple average of all the ratings it has received.
You can also leave a written review. If you rate a resource at lower than 4 stars, a written review is required. Reviews should include genuine and constructive feedback for the resource creator.
Figma has a zero tolerance policy for any reviews designed to mislead or manipulate Community members. The following types of reviews are not allowed on the Community and may be removed:
- Reviews that violate our Community Guidelines
- Reviews left by someone who has a financial interest in the resource
- Reviews left by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the resource’s creator
- Reviews left by the resource creator, posing as an unbiased customer
- Reviews left in exchange for compensation
- Inauthentic reviews left by another creator on a competitor’s resource
- Reviews that include advertisements, irrelevant content, or spam
Note: You can’t rate or review resources when browsing Community as a team or organization admin.
Rate and review a resource
- From Community, click on the resource to open its Community page.
- At the top of the page, click the rating next to the creator’s name.
- Next to Leave a rating, choose a star rating.
- Use the Leave a public review field to explain what you liked, or didn’t, about the resource. If you rate a resource lower than 4 stars, a written review is required.
- Click Submit.
Respond to a review
Creators can respond to reviews left on their published resources. Your response will be public for other Community members to see.
To respond to a review:
- From the resource’s Community page, click the three dot menu on the review you’d like to respond to.
- Click Reply.
- Type your reply in the field that displays.
- Click Save.
Report a review
If you believe a review violates our Community Guidelines, you can report it to our team. Keep in mind, we won’t remove a review just because you disagree with it.
To report a review:
- Click the three dot menu on the review you’d like to report.
- Click Report.