Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Professional Plan
Team Owners or Admins can update billing details
You can view and update your Billing details in the Admin Dashboard:
- Go to your Team Page in the File Browser
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click the Open Admin Dashboard link.
Change your Payment Details
You can change the Payment Source for your Professional Team.
You can use this process to update your credit card details. Or, switch to another payee.
- Go to the Admin Dashboard.
- Click the Change payment source link.
- Enter the new credit card details in the fields provided.
- Click Use this card to update.
Note: We will only apply these changes to any future invoices and payments. Any existing invoices will show the details of the previous payee.
Change the Invoice Recipient
We will send the Invoice Recipient:
- Copies of your Team's Monthly Invoice
- Copies of your Team's Annual Invoices
- Reminders for upcoming payments and renewals.
The Team Owner will be set as the Invoice Recipient, by default. If you need us to send this to someone else in the Team, you can update the Invoice Recipient in the Admin Dashboard.
We can only send Invoice emails to the Team Owner or an Admin. It's not possible to send these to Viewers, Editors, or someone outside of your Figma Team.
- Open the Admin Dashboard.
- In the Next Invoice section, you can view the current recipient.
- Click the Change the Invoice Email Recipient link.
- Select who you would like to receive the Invoice emails from the field provided. You will only be able to select from the Team Owner and any existing Admins.
- Click outside the field to apply.
Create Custom Invoice Settings
Some businesses may want to customize their invoices. This could be to add a Trading Name, Company, Address or Tax ID.
If you need more information to appear on your invoices, please contact us. We'll do our best to accommodate your request.
To contact Figma Support, click the '?' icon in the bottom-right corner of the Figma app and select "Get Help", or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to clarify in your message the information you want us to include.