Before you start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Professional team plan
Only team Owners or Admins can update billing details
Every now and then a subscription payment may fail. The most common causes for failed payments are insufficient funds or expired credit cards.
The process for failed payments looks like this:
- A payment for your Figma subscription fails.
- Figma attempts payment again the next business day. Your account will be available during this time.
- If payment fails after a total of 3 attempts, Figma temporarily restrict your account. During this time you won't have edit access to files and projects.
- You will need to make a successful payment to unlock your account. You can update your payment information to force another payment.
- Figma restores your access when you make a successful payment.
If you run into any issues with making payment, please contact the Figma Support team:
- Click on the help icon in the bottom-right corner of the Figma app
- Select "Get Help" and enter your message in the field provided.
- Or, email your request to email@example.com.