Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Figma Organization Plan
Only Team Admins can upload fonts to their Team.
Only TTF and OTF fonts are supported. (Webfonts are not supported)
Figma Organization Accounts can upload and share custom fonts within the Organization.
You can make a font available to the entire Organization. Or, upload a Font to a specific Team.
- Organization Admins to upload Fonts to the entire Organziation
- Team Admins to upload Fonts to a specific Team
- Removes the need to share, install or update fonts for individual users
- Chromebook and Linux users to use custom fonts
Upload Fonts to a Team
Fonts can only be uploaded to a Team by a Team Admin. Organization Admins will only be able to add Fonts to Teams that they are also an admin for.
- From the File Browser, click on the Team name.
- In the Team Settings section, click the Manage Shared Fonts link.
- You will be able to see a list of all the Fonts available in that Team. We will list the Font Family, Style, Version and a Sample of the font.
- Click the plus icon [+] in the top-right corner:
- A window will pop up that allows you to select the font file from your computer. You can select as many font files as you want. Click Open to select the fonts.
- You’ll be prompted to confirm that you have the necessary rights and licenses to use the font(s). Check the box provided to confirm.
- Click Upload to start the upload process. The font will now be available in any Team Files via the Font Picker.