You can make changes to the content of any text layer you have created.
Select text layers
You can select a single Text layer at a time, or multiple.
Select a single layer
Click on the text layer in the canvas or in the layers panel.
Select multiple text layers
- Select the first layer.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Click on any additional layers to select them:
Select all text layers
- Open the main menu. You can use the keyboard shortcuts:
- MacOS: Command /
- Windows: Ctrl /
- Search for Select All Text Layers. You can also choose to select layers with the same properties.
Tip! You can also choose to select Text layers with the same properties!
Edit the contents
To make changes to the content of a Text box, you will need to enter Text Edit mode. You can enter text edit mode in a couple of ways:
- Double-click on the text layer.
- Select the text layer and press the Enter or Return key.
Edit the contents of the Text box:
Tip! Once you are in Text edit mode you can click into any other text layer on the page to the enter its contents.
Note: In order to edit a text layer, you must have the text layer's font installed and accessible. Learn more about accessing local fonts on your computer →