Troubleshoot a Plugin
Problems running a plugin? Figma is not able to provide support around third-party applications. The Plugin publisher will provide support for third-party plugins.
Every plugin must provide a Support Contact. This can be an email address, a website, or a link to a help center. Find the Support contact information in the Plugin's listing.
Open the listing from the Editor
- Open the File menu ☰ in the top-left corner of Figma.
- Select Plugins > Manage Plugins.
- Figma will open the My plugin page where you can view your Installed plugins. Click on the Plugin to view the Plugin page:
- Copy the details in the Support contact section.
- Visit the website or help center for the plugin, or send an email to the publisher
Plugin(s) not showing up in the Editor? If you are a member of an Organization, Admins can restrict which public plugins you can install and use.
When an Organization enables the plugin whitelist, you won't be able to use non-whitelisted plugins. Any existing plugins will remain installed on your account. You can still use these in your Personal Space.
Reach out to an Organization Admin and request they add the plugin to the whitelist.
Uninstall a Plugin
When you uninstall a plugin, we will immediately remove it from your account. You can always install the plugin again, if you need to.
Manage your installed plugins from the Plugins page in the File Browser.
- Click on the Plugins page in the File Browser.
- In the Installed column, click the minus icon — next to the plugin you want to remove
You can also uninstall plugins from the Browse All Plugins page and the Plugin listing. Hover over the Installed button and click Uninstall.
Tip! You can open the Plugins page from the Editor. Go to the File menu > Plugins and select Manage Plugins:
Report a Plugin
Something look a little off? You can report any plugins that are inappropriate, or look suspicious.
- Click the Flag as inappropriate link at the bottom of the plugin listing:
- This will open a window where you can send us a message. Use the field provided to add any relevant details:
- Click Send a message. This will send your message to our plugin review team at firstname.lastname@example.org.