Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on the Figma Organization Plan
Only Organization Admins can configure SAML SSO
Organizations that need enhanced security requirements can configure SAML SSO.
Single Sign On (SSO) allows users to log into many applications or websites via one set of login details.
When you set up SAML SSO for your Organization, you can choose if users must log in via SAML. This requires members of your Organization to login using their company email via SAML SSO.
When you make SAML SSO mandatory, Figma will require members to use SAML SSO when they next log in.
Enforce SAML SSO
An Organization Admin can adjust these settings from the Admin Console:
- Click on the Organization’s name in the sidebar to open the Organization Page.
- Go to the Settings tab to open the Admin Console.
- In the General tab, find the Log in and Provisioning section. Click the Update Log In Settings link.
- Click the radio button next to Members must sign in with SAML SSO.
- A window will pop up which requires you to confirm the request. Check the box and click Change Sign In to proceed.
- Members of your Organization must use SAML SSO when they next log in.
Note: You can disable this requirement at any time, if required. Return to this page and select the radio box next to Members may sign in with any available method, including email and password.