Figma integrates with Framer Web so you can seamlessly design in Figma and prototype in Framer Web. You can import your Figma file into Framer Web in just a couple steps.
Import a Figma file to Framer
- Open the file you'd like to import to Framer.
- Click Share then Copy link.
- Navigate to the project dashboard.
- Click Import in the top-right corner, select Figma.
- Authenticate your Figma account in the new tab.
- Return to Framer and paste the Figma file link.
- If applicable, select the Page containing the prototype you’d like to import.
Note: If you receive an error, confirm the Figma file's Link Sharing settings and URL are correct.
Learn more about supported prototype elements in Framer Web.