Learn more about Figma's plans and Terms of Service:
Note: All invoices in Figma are in $USD. Invoices are currently only payable in $USD. References to totals and balances in the product and any documentation are in $USD.
Manage Professional teams
Anyone can create a free Figma account and collaborate with others in their Drafts.
Teams give you access to a dedicated workspace where you can create files and projects. You can use teams to collaborate with others, or to structure and organize your own work.
Learn more about billing for paid Professional teams:
- Upgrade to a Professional team
- Manage your Professional plan in the Admin Dashboard
- Adjust your billing details
- Switch to an annual subscription
- Renew an annual subscription
- Manage failed payments
- Cancel your Professional plan
Manage Figma Organization
Learn more about billing for Organizations
- Upgrade to a Figma Organization
- View your billing and invoices
- Update your billing contact
- Manage quarterly true-ups
At the moment, Figma only collects sales tax in:
- Selected states in the United States
If your billing address is outside of those countries you will not see any tax on your invoices.
Note: Prices shown on the Figma website are in $USD and do not include tax. Figma will calculate tax based on your shipping address, then charge and collect tax on your invoices.
As of April 1, 2020 state-based sales taxes are being charged and collected in the following states. If your state is not listed, you will not see any tax on your invoices.
- Texas, TX
- Washington, WA
- Massachusetts, MA
- New York, NY
- Ohio, OH
- Pennsylvania, PA
- Utah, UT
- Washington, DC (from January 1, 2021)
- Tennessee, TN (from January 1, 2021)
- Arizona, AZ (from January 1, 2021)
Tax exempt? If your company is tax exempt you can ask Figma to remove tax from your invoices. Please send your current and signed tax exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of April 1, 2020, Figma will charge and collect VAT of 20% if your billing address is in Russia.
There isn't currently a field for your Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Figma. Send an email to email@example.com to ask Figma to add your TIN to your Figma invoices.
Rest of the world
Figma is not currently registered to collect or charge any sales taxes in any other locations outside of the United States and Russia.
This applies to any of the following taxes:
- Sales tax
- Goods and services tax (GST)
- Value-added tax (VAT)
- Foreign contractor tax (FCT)
Figma for Educators
Education teams allow you to access all the functionality of our Professional team, without the cost. Learn more about Education teams: