Before you start
Who can use this feature
Only Figma Organizations can create Organization profiles.
Only Organization Admins can create and update an Organization profile.
Community profiles showcase your contributions to the Figma Community. They allow other members of the community to see any plugins you develop, or files you publish.
Figma supports Community profiles for individuals, teams, and Organizations. Which profile(s) you can publish to will depend on your permissions within a team or Organization. Who can publish files and plugins →
In this article, we'll show you how to create a Community profile for an Organization
- Only Organization Admins can create an Organization profile
- Only Organization Admins can publish files from an Organization to the Organization profile.
- Files must live within the Organization space to publish them to the Organization profile.
Register a profile handle
Every Community profile has a unique Profile handle. The profile handle also makes up the profile URL:
Claim your Organization profile handle from the Admin Console:
- In the File browser, click on the Organization name.
- Select the Settings tab to open the Admin Console.
- Under Organization Profile Handle, click Set profile handle.
- Enter your desired handle in the field provided. You can use up to 15 alphanumeric characters, or an underscore "_".
- Figma will check to see if the handle is still available. If it is not, Figma will ask you to pick another handle.
- Click Submit to confirm.
View an Organization profile
View the team profile from your team workspace. This allows you to preview or make any changes to the team profile.
- In the file browser, click on the Organization name.
- Select the Public tab to preview the Organization profile.
Figma will add any contributions to the Organization's profile. This includes:
- Files from within the Organization space that an Organization Admin has published
- Plugins that an Organization Admin has developed and shared publicly
Add some extra information to introduce your Organization to the rest of the Community.
- Profile picture: Click on your profile picture to upload a profile picture or icon for your Organization. Image dimensions must be at least 500 x 500 px.
- Cover artwork: Hover over the cover photo and click the pencil icon to upload cover artwork.
- Bio: Add a bio of up to 160 characters.
- Location: Click on the text to add or update the Organization's location.
- Website: Click on the text to add or update the Organization's website.