Before you start
Who can use this feature
Only Figma Organizations can create organization profiles.
Only organization admins can create and update an organization profile. Files must live within the organization space to publish them to the organization profile.
Community profiles showcase your contributions to the Figma Community. They allow other members of the community to see any plugins you develop, or files you publish.
Figma supports Community profiles for individuals, teams, and organizations. Which profile(s) you can publish to will depend on your permissions within a team or organization. Who can publish files and plugins →
Register a profile handle
Every Community profile has a unique Profile handle. The profile handle also makes up the profile URL:
Claim your organization profile handle from the organization's Admin settings:
- In the file browser, click Admin settings under the organization name.
- Select the Settings tab at the top of the screen.
- Select the Organization profile > setting..
- Enter your desired handle in the field provided. You can use up to 15 alphanumeric characters, or an underscore "_".
- Figma will check to see if the handle is still available. If it is not, Figma will ask you to pick another handle. Click Submit to confirm.
View an organization profile
View the team profile from your team workspace. This allows you to preview or make any changes to the team profile.
- In the file browser, click on the organization name.
- Select the Public tab to preview the organization profile.
Figma will add any contributions to the organization's profile. This includes files from within the organization space, as well as any plugins developed and shared publicly.
Add some extra information to introduce your organization to the rest of the Community.
- Profile picture: Click on your profile picture to upload a profile picture or icon for your Organization. Image dimensions must be at least 500 x 500 px.
- Cover artwork: Hover over the cover photo and click the pencil icon to upload cover artwork.
- Bio: Add a bio of up to 160 characters.
- Location: Click on the text to add or update the organization's location.
- Website: Click on the text to add or update the organization's website.