Who is this article for
Supported on the Enterprise plan.
Workspace admins can review and confirm new editors for their workspaces. Only organization admins can finalize an organization's invoice during a true-up.
If you’re on the Enterprise plan and use workspaces, both workspace and organization admins contribute to the true-up process. Manage quarterly true-ups →
Organization admins have the final say when confirming and finalizing invoices. Organization admins can view and update roles for members or guests of any workspace.
Figma will show an alert icon next to the admin settings, members tab, and any license groups during a true-up.
Review new workspace editors Workspace admins
During a true-up, workspace admins can review and manage roles of any workspaces members. They can then confirm any extra editor seats their workspaces need.
- Open the organization in Figma.
- Head to Admin settings > Workspace > Members.
- During a true-up, Figma displays a yellow banner that prompts you to review workspace members (including external guests).
- Review the activity and access for members and update their roles if needed. Manage workspace members →
- Click Looks good to confirm Figma design and FigJam editor seats for that workspace.
- Repeat for any other workspaces you manage.
Confirm and finalize invoice Organization admins
Organization admins can track the true-up status of each workspace under Admin settings > Workspaces. This allows them to see which workspaces are completed or incomplete.
Organization admins can still update roles for any member or guest before finalizing the invoice. Even if a workspace has already confirmed those seats.
Organization admins then finalize the true-up or annual subscription to lock the invoice. Figma will let you know if there are any workspaces with an incomplete true-up status.
- Head to Admin settings > Billing.
- Click Confirm and finalize invoice.
- If there are incomplete workspaces, organization admins can still confirm and finalize the invoice. Figma will use the current roles for members of those affected license groups to confirm the total number of editor seats.
- Click Confirm and finalize to update editor seats and lock the invoice.
Make a payment Organization admins
There are two ways to pay your invoice, automatically by credit card or manually via invoice. It's only possible to make one payment per invoice, so you need to pay the invoice in full.
If you pay manually, you have 30 days to pay the invoice. If you purchased your plan using your credit card in Figma, Figma will charge your credit card for the Total due on the true-up date.
Purchase orders are official documents that confirm the quantity and price for products and services. Businesses may require purchase orders for budget approval and tracking purposes.
There isn't a dedicated process for managing purchase orders in the Figma product. You can submit these to Figma and ask to include references to them on your account invoices.
Even if you have your own system for managing purchase orders, please reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to co-ordinate.
You can submit as many purchase orders as you need within a quarter. Figma will only generate one invoice for every true-up.
Payments must be made in full, as it's not possible to apply more than one payment to an invoice.
- Open the organization in Figma.
- Select Admin settings > Billing.
- Click the Pay invoice button at the top of the page. Figma will open Stripe, where you can enter credit card details to pay for the invoice.
- Click View Invoice next to the true-up to download a copy of that invoice.