Mixpanel is an intuitive interface that helps you quickly analyze user engagement, conversion, and retention, and make collaborative, data-driven decisions.
You can use Mixpanel to:
- Answer questions about product usage without the need for SQL
- Measure average user retention (e.g. what % of new users return within 1 week)
- Pinpoint where users drop off in critical flows (e.g. onboarding completion)
- Segment users to dig deeper into key behaviors (e.g. “how often do power users adopt this new feature?”)
- Build stories around data by adding context alongside metrics
Try out the Mixpanel integration here using our Weekly Product Check-In template to collaborate around data with your team.
Note: Support for Safari is currently in progress.
Embed Mixpanel in a FigJam file
Embedding a Mixpanel preview in FigJam allows you to bring data into your whiteboarding sessions. File previews are automatically synced with Mixpanel so the latest data changes in Mixpanel will be reflected in FigJam.
Copy link from Mixpanel
- Open the Mixpanel board or report you want to embed in a FigJam file.
- Copy the URL or click the link icon in the top-right corner.
Note: To give someone access to Mixpanel, invite them to your organization / project by following these instructions. Mixpanel is not paid by seat so adding users to your Mixpanel plan will not increase your cost.
Embed Mixpanel in FigJam
- In a FigJam file, navigate to where you’d like to embed your Mixpanel preview.
- Paste the Mixpanel URL link. Figma may ask you to authenticate with Mixpanel to access the file.
- Now, anyone who has access to the report in Mixpanel will be able to see it in FigJam.
Note: While you can have as many Mixpanel embeds you want in a FigJam file, only one can be live at any given time. This is a global FigJam setting that applies to any embed to make sure FigJam continues to run smoothly.