Maze empowers product teams to continuously collect and consume user insights across the entire development cycle. With solutions for participant recruitment, product research and reporting, Maze helps teams build the habit of continuous product discovery.
Maze allows you to test your Figma prototype with real users. Once you start receiving responses on your tests, you’ll be able to embed your automated reports directly in FigJam.
Use Maze to:
- Run usability tests on prototypes and websites
- Get quantitative data such as success rates, misclick rates and duration
- Review click heat maps for each screen
- Ask closed and open-ended follow-up questions
- Generate and share reports with key analytics and insights
Copy link from Maze
- Open the report page of your live maze.
- Click Share report in the top-right of the navigation bar.
- Check the box to Copy embed URL.
- Click Copy next to the generated link.
Embed Maze in FigJam
- Open a new or existing FigJam file.
- Paste the link on the board where you want to embed your Maze report.
Note: Reports are automatically synced. The latest results from Maze will be immediately visible in FigJam.
For additional questions or feedback, please reach out to the Maze Support team ->