P2 is a communication tool for teams, based on private WordPress.com blogs. It provides a platform for calmed, asynchronous discussion — a space to share, discuss, review, and collaborate with your team in one spot, without interruptions.
Figma live embeds let you:
- Add live Figma files or prototypes to a P2 post or page.
- Showcase your designs with teammates, clients, partners, and others who may not use Figma.
- Collect design feedback from collaborators who can use P2 to voice opinions, use likes, thumbs up, or votes.
Embed a file or prototype in P2
- Open the file you want to embed in P2.
- To link to a specific frame in the Figma file, select the frame you'd like to embed. To embed a prototype, launch the prototype in Figma.
- Click the Share button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Link to selected frame (Optional)
- Update your Link Sharing permissions to determine who can interact with the embed (Optional).
- Click Copy link.
There are two ways to add a Figma live embed to a P2 post, page, or comment:
- Click the icon in the editor toolbar to open blocks and search for Figma. You can also type
/figmadirectly into the editor. Once the block is added, paste the Figma link into the URL field.
- Paste the Figma link into the editor to automatically convert the link into a Figma block.
Remove a Figma embed
To remove a Figma embed from a P2 post, page, or comment:
- Enter Edit mode.
- Select the Figma block you’d like to remove.
- Delete it.