Once an Admin has provisioned Figma licenses to teachers and students through the Chromebook App Licensing system, Figma is ready for use on the devices.
Sign in to Figma as a student
- Click the Figma icon in the navigation bar.
- In the top right corner, click either Log in or Sign up.
- Click Sign in with Google to log in with their school-provisioned account.
- Select Other for the question "What kind of work do you do?”
- Select For teaching or taking a class for the question “How will you primarily be using Figma?”
- Do not agree to join mailing lists. Don’t worry if you accidentally select this, Figma will exclude all students from receiving any marketing emails.
- Click Create account and you will automatically be signed in to your district Organization account.
Once you Figma open, you can accept any team invite by clicking the notification icon in the top right corner. You can also accept team invites via email.
At any time, students and teachers should also be able to click the Figma icon in their device navigation bar and it will bring up Figma in a browser.