Before you start
Who can use this feature
Users on any team plan can pin projects
Anyone with can edit access to the project can pin a file
Pin important files and current work in progress to the top of your project page. This makes it easy to find and access those files. Use pinned files to:
- Quickly access files without needing to search through all files in the project
- Show collaborators where to start with a project
- Find key files and information related to that project
- Highlight current work that's ready for review
- Feature templates, design systems, or UI kits
Figma will pin a square thumbnail with the file's name, as well as the name of the person who pinned it.
Note: It's not possible to adjust how Figma displays pinned Files, or change the order they appear in.
Pin a project
- Open the project page in the File Browser
- Right-click on the file and choose Pin to Project
- Figma will add the file to the Pinned section at the top of the page.
Want to remove a Pinned File? Right-click on the File and select Remove from Pinned. You can do this from the Pinned location, or the File itself.