Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on any team or plan.
Only Editors, team admins and owners can make changes to projects
Caution: This action will delete the project for all collaborators and remove the project from the team. It's not possible to restore deleted projects, but you can restore the files within them.
If you no longer need a project, you can delete it. When you delete a project, Figma will move all the files in that project to the deleted files folder.
- Open the project in the file browser.
- Click the dropdown menunext to the project name.
- Select Delete.
- Click Delete project to confirm.
Accidentally deleted a project? We recommend that you:
- Restore the deleted files (you can find the Deleted tab in the Drafts folder)
- Create a new project in your team
- Move those files into the team