If you do not use one of our supported Identity Providers, you can set up a custom SAML configuration.
Note: you will need the following information from your Identity Provider:
- IdP Entity Id: This lets us know which Identity Provider you are using.
- IdP SSO Target URL: We will use this link to connect to the Identity Provider when someone from your Organization attempts to login via SAML SSO.
- Signing Certificate: Usually called the X509 certificate. We use this to verify your Organization via your Identity Provider.
- Open the Admin Console in your Figma Organization:
- In the General tab, find the Log in and Provisioning section. Click the Update Log In Settings link.
- At the bottom of the SAML SSO section click Configure SAML
- In the Identity Provider section, select Other.
- Enter the details from your Identity Provider:
- IdP Entity ID
- IdP SSO Target URL
- Upload your Signing Certificate.
- Click Review. Figma will prompt you to review and confirm the details are correct.
- Check the box to confirm This information is correct... and click Configure SAML SSO
You will be able to address any typos, or update your settings. Return to the Log in and Provisioning page and click the Edit Configuration button.
- In the SAML SSO section, you can view the details of your configuration. You'll need these to complete the configuration process with your Identity Provider:
- The SP Entity ID
- The SP ACS URL
Note: To complete the configuration with your Identity Provider, you will need to make sure you have configured the NameId correctly. The format you need to use is: