Coda is the all-in-one doc that brings words, data, and teams together. It comes with building blocksーlike tables that talk to each other and buttons that take actionーso anyone can make a doc as powerful as an app.
With Coda, you can bring it all together—your team, documents, data, and even other apps.
There are three ways you can use Coda and Figma together:
- Figma full-page embeds: Turn a page in your Coda doc into your Figma or FigJam file.
- Figma Live Embeds: Bring your live public or private Figma frames into any Coda doc.
- Figma's Coda Pack: Get an even deeper experience with your Figma files. Push and pull important information, like changes to files or new comments.
Add Figma embeds to your Coda doc
You can create a full-page embed from any Figma or FigJam link . For instance, your team might work out of one doc in Coda but consistently need to reference your Figma prototype or a retrospective held in FigJam. Embedding as a full page can give your team all the context they need to complete a workflow from start to finish, without constant tab and context switching.
To get started with adding a full-page embed to your doc:
- Select New embed from the dropdown next to the New page option, at the bottom of the left sidebar.
Note: You can also click the menu next to the name of an existing page, then choose New embed.
You’ll see Figma in the grid of different services you can embed from. Select Figma and paste in the link to the content you’d like to embed.
After your embed has been added, you can name the page and assign an icon, just like any other page in Coda.
Update an embedded link
To change the link you’ve embedded:
- Select Embed options from the menu next to the page name or find the Embed options icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Paste in your new link, and click Update.
Tip! Visit help.coda.io to learn more.