Notion is an all-in-one workspace that combines your important work tools, like notes, docs, wikis, and project management, in one collaborative and customizable space.
Embedding a Figma file preview lets you add your Figma files to Notion. File previews are automatically synced with Figma so the latest changes will be reflected in Notion. This allows you to:
- View Figma files inside your meeting notes, project documentation, or design specs
- Share designs with teammates who may not have access to Figma
- Collect design feedback from collaborators
Embed a Figma file preview in Notion
You can embed a file preview for any Figma file or prototype. Anyone with access to the Notion doc will be able to view the file preview in Notion.
- In Figma, open the file you want to share.
- Do one of the following:
- To link to a specific frame in the Figma file, select the frame you want to share, and then click Share in the toolbar.
- To link to the entire Figma file, click Share in the toolbar.
- If you are linking to a specific frame, make sure the Link to selected frame checkbox is selected.
- Click Copy link.
- In Notion, navigate to the page where you’d like to share your Figma file.
- To add the file preview, paste the URL you copied and do one of the following:
- Select Paste as preview to display the file as an inline preview.
- Select Paste as mention to link to the file using a stylized link.
- Select Paste as link to link to the file using a standard URL.
- You can also type the /figma slash command in any block and paste the link into the field that appears.
- Notion may ask you to authenticate with Figma to access the file.