Qatalog is an integrated work hub that connects all the tools of modern collaboration with the organization’s most important asset: its people.
Projects in Qatalog give you visibility into important information across teams and tools for any project in your organization. Qatalog teams let you find work information for every person and team in your organization — goals, the latest posts, resources, and workflows.
The Figma integration lets you:
- Add live Figma files as resources to your Qatalog personal profile, teams, and projects, so they’re visible to everyone in your organization.
- Once you link your Figma files to Qatalog, you can also find them directly from Qatalog with search.
Add Figma files as Qatalog resources
You can add as a resource any Figma file or prototype, regardless of the file's link-sharing settings. Collaborators can interact with Figma files based on:
- Their team or organization permissions
- The file's link-sharing permissions
- Open the file you want to embed in Qatalog.
- To link to a specific frame in the Figma file, select the frame you'd like to embed. To embed a prototype, launch the prototype in Figma.
- Click Share in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Link to selected frame (Optional)
- Update your link sharing permissions to determine who can interact with the embed (Optional).
- Click Copy link.
- Navigate to the profile, team, or project page where you'd like to add your Figma file or prototype as a resource.
- Click Add resource.
- Paste the Figma link and add text to display as the resource name.
- Click Add resource.
Find a Figma file with Qatalog search
Find any Figma file linked to Qatalog regardless of the file's link sharing settings.
To find a specific Figma file in Qatalog:
- Press ⌘ Command - K to open search in Qatalog.
- Enter the name of your Figma resource.
- Click the Figma resource in the search results to be redirected to the file.
Remove Figma files from Qatalog resources
You can remove Figma resources from Qatalog based on your Qatalog team or individual permissions.
To remove a Figma resource file from your Qatalog profile, team, or project page:
- Hover over the resource with your cursor.
- Click ⋮ to the right.
- Click Delete resource.