Who can use this feature
Supported on the Organization and Enterprise plan.
Only organization admins can configure SAML SSO.
Organization admins can make changes to the SAML SSO settings at any time. This is perfect when you need to fix errors, update an expired certificate, or switch to another provider.
You will need to update your Authentication settings to Members may log in with any method, including email and password to edit your configuration. This allows members to log in with email address and password, while you make any changes.
Once the process is complete, you can enforce log in via SAML SSO for members.
Update login method
- Open the organization in Figma.
- Select Admin settings in the sidebar.
- Select the Settings tab.
- In the Login and provisioning section, click Authentication.
- Select Members may log in with any method, including email and password.
- Click Done to return to the screen.
- Click on the SAML SSO option to adjust your settings.