Figma has only restricted access to accounts under United States (US), United Kingdom (UK), or European Union (EU) sanctions. Figma has not frozen or restricted account access for any other customers in Russia.
Figma is not offering paid services to new customers located in Russia. This includes upgrades from a free Starter plan to one of Figma's paid plans. Or upgrading to the Organization or Enterprise plan from a Professional plan.
We will continue to review and update our policies as sanctions evolve.
Figma is not making any payment arrangements for customers in Russia. This applies to failed payments, including those caused by the suspension of Visa and Mastercard services.
Figma and the Figma Support team can not:
- Extend payment due dates
- Make changes to your plan on your behalf
- Process upgrades for existing plans
- Issue refunds for previous payments
- Apply grace periods
- Accept pre-payments for future upgrades
- Accept alternate payment methods such as wire-transfers or cryptocurrencies