Use the marker tool to draw on the board or other objects. It's a fun way to call attention to something on the board or doodle something fun.
FigJam doesn't currently support doodling with a stylus like Apple Pencil.
Use the marker
To start drawing your next masterpiece:
- Click the marker in the toolbar or press M.
- Pick a color and thin or thick stroke weight.
- Click and drag on the board to doodle.
The marker tool stays active until you select another tool or press Esc. By default, the marker draws with a thin, gray stroke. (that's boring, so mix it up!)
If you're looking for a bit more structure in your doodles, hold Shift to draw a straight line.
Marker doodles can't be contained by a shape or sticky. You can draw on them, but they remain separate objects on the board.
Edit marker doodles
Color and stroke weight
You can change a marker doodle's color and stroke weight at any time.
- Select the drawing on the board.
- Click the color picker to change color or click to change the stroke weight.
Drag the side or corner of a doodle's bounding box to resize it. Doodles can only be resized proportionally.
Delete marker doodles
To delete a marker doodle:
- Select any doodles you want to remove.
- Press Delete .