When configuring Figma for your company, we recommend adding the
*.figma.com domain to your network’s allowlist for GET and POST requests.
In addition to the
*.figma.com domain, there may be other domains that must be added to the allowlist to perform certain actions in Figma. If a required domain is not on the allowlist, users may receive an error when attempting to perform the following actions:
From the error message, click View settings to open the Network settings modal and see which actions are being blocked.
You can also open the Network settings modal using the Check network settings quick action. To perform the quick action:
- Open a Figma design or FigJam file.
- Use the keyboard shortcut to access the quick action bar:
- Mac: ⌘ Command or ⌘ Command P
- Windows: Control / or Control P
- Type "Check network settings" in the quick action bar.
- Press Return or Enter to perform the quick action.
If network issues are found, the Network settings modal will display.