Enable Libraries for a file
Editors can also choose to enable other libraries in the Assets tab.
Note: Any libraries you enable on Team files will also be made available to other Editors with access to those Libraries.
- Open the Assets Panel
- Click the Team Library icon.
- The Library modal allows you to view a list of available libraries. Every Library corresponds to a File with Styles and Components that you have access to.
- Use the toggle to Enable or Disable a specific files.
- Click on the Library to view the Styles and Components in the File.
- Click the icon to return to the canvas.
- Figma will display Components from those Libraries in the Assets Panel.
Note: The Library modal only shows Libraries that you have access to. If someone does not have access to a File, they can't access Components from that File in the Assets panel.
Disable Libraries in the Assets panel
Disable a Library to remove it from your Assets panel.
- Open the Assets panel.
- Click the Team Library icon to open the Library window.
- Figma will show the toggle of any enabled libraries as dark grey. Click the left side of the toggle to disable the Library.
- Figma will remove the Library from the Assets panel.
Note: This won't remove the Library from your search results, or prevent you from accessing the Components in that File. To remove a Library completely, you will need to leave the Library File.