Before you Start
Who can use this feature
The Team Owner or Team Admin can remove a published Library.
If you are the File owner or creator, you may wish to remove your File from the Team Library. To do so, you will need to unpublish the File.
- Open the File you want to remove from Team Library.
- Go to the Assets tab and click on the Team Library icon.
Or, use the Keyboard Shortcuts:
- MacOS: Option-3
- Windows: Ctrl + 3
- Click on the Current File to view the Library.
- Click the Unpublish button.
- Click Remove File from Library to confirm.
- We will remove the File from your Team Library. Team Members will no longer receive updates from Components in this File.
Note: A Team member can still use Instances from an Unpublished library. They will no longer receive any updates made to those Instances.