Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on Education, Professional, and Figma Organization plans.
Team admins or anyone with can edit access to the file can unpublish a published library.
If you maintain a library of styles and components, you may need to unpublish a library. This means anyone using this library will no longer be able to access the library or receive updates to styles and components.
- Open the file you want to remove.
- Go to the Assets tab and click on the Library icon or use the Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Mac: ⌥ Option - 3
- Windows: Ctrl + 3
- Click on the Current file to view the styles and components in the library.
- Click the Unpublish button at the bottom of the modal.
- Click Remove File from Library to confirm. Figma will remove that file and any styles and components from the library modal.
Note: Team members can still use instances from an unpublished library. They will no longer receive any updates made to those Instances.