Before you start
Who can use this feature
You can only see teams, files, and prototypes that you have access to.
Figma will only show resources you have access to. Figma won't show files from a person's Drafts, or files in any closed or secret teams in an Organization, unless you have access to them.
Every member of a Figma team or Organization has an internal profile. This profile allows other members of the team or Organization to see what they're working on.
Looking for your public Community profile? Check out our Create a Community profile for an individual article.
View your profile
View your internal profile from your Figma account.
- Open Figma in the file browser.
- Click your name in the top-left corner to open your account.
- In an Organization: Click the Organization name to view your internal profile.
- Not in an Organization: Click the Teams tab to view your internal profile.
An internal profile includes:
- Name, profile picture, and description.
- A list of teams of which they're a member.
- Any files and plugins they have contributed to the Figma Community.
- The name(s) of any recent projects they have worked on.
- A list of files they have contributed to recently, including edits and comments. Figma will show the file name, thumbnail, project, and date of last activity for each file.
Note: You'll be able to see all the files that you are working on here, including your draftss. Other collaborators can only see files they have access to.
View a collaborator's activity
View a collaborator's internal profile to see which files, projects, and teams they are working on.
Figma will only show you resources you have access to. This won't include files in a person's drafts, or files in closed or secret teams in an Organization, unless you have access to those resources.
Click on a collaborator's profile picture to view their profile. This applies to the profile picture in any of the following places:
- Contributors section on any project page
- Team member preview on any team page
- Admin list when viewing an Organization
- On the file card in the file browser when they're active in a file
- In the toolbar when a member is active in a file
Tip! You can also view their internal profile via URL. They will need to share this with you, by copying it from the browser address bar.