Before you start
Who can use this feature
Users in Professional, Education, and Starter teams. Or users in a Figma Organization plans
You will only be able to see Teams, Files and Prototypes that you have access to.
Every member of a Figma team or Organization has an internal profile. This profile allows other members of the team or Organization to see what they're working on.
An internal profile includes:
- Their name and profile picture
- A description
- A list of Teams they are a member of
- Any Files and Plugins they have published to the Figma Community
- Names of any recent Projects
- Recent File Contributions with Edits and Comments - we'll show the File name and thumbnail, the Project, and Last Activity.
Looking for your Public Profile? Check out our Update your Community Profile article.
View your Internal profile
You can preview your internal profile from your Account Page.
- Open the File Browser and click on your name and profile picture in the top-left corner
- Click the Teams tab to view your internal profile. If you're in a Figma Organization, this will be your Organization's name instead.
Note: You'll be able to see all the Files that you are working on here, including Files in your Drafts. Other collaborators will only be able to view Files they have access to.
View a collaborator's activity
You can also view another collaborator's internal profile. This will allow you to view activity relating to any Files you have access to.
You can access a Member's internal Profile by clicking their Profile picture in any of the following places:
- The Contributors section of a Project Page
- Team Member preview on the Team Page
- Member preview on an Organization Page
- On a File a Member is active on (anywhere in the File Browser)
- On a File a Member is active on (in the Editor)
Tip! You can also view their internal profile via URL. They will need to share this with you, by copying it from the browser address bar.