Before you Start
Who can use this feature
Users on Professional or Figma Organization Figma plans
You can prevent copying and sharing of Files in a Teams. You can't prevent copying and sharing of Files in your Drafts.
You can't prevent Editors or Admins copying and sharing Files. You can adjust their Permissions to restrict their access.
Link Sharing is a great way to get your designs in front of other Collaborators.
If you are in a Professional Team or Organization, you control how users can interact with your Files.
You can decide whether to Allow Viewers to copy, share, or export from the file. This setting is on by default.
If you turn this off, Viewers will not be able to:
- Copy Frames, Layers, or Text from the File
- Duplicate the File
- Export any assets from the File
- Save the File as a .fig File
FIgma will apply this restriction to every Viewer who has access to the File.
Prevent Copying and Sharing
- Click the Share button from the File.
- Click the Edit icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Select Allow viewers to copy, share, and export from this file to remove the check.
- Figma will prevent any Viewers from copying or sharing the File.