Before you start
Who can use this feature
Anyone on a Professional or Figma Organization plan has access to email support.
Due to recent increases in support volume, we are behind on tickets and unable to estimate response times. We recommend asking questions and browse existing conversations in our Support Forum.
Support at Figma
For help with product questions, you can also check out the following resources:
- Find answers to your product questions in our Help Center.
- Check out our library of video tutorials on YouTube →
- Ask questions and browse conversations in our Support Forum.
Email support ✅
We currently provide email-based support which we’ve found to be most effective for a number of reasons.
- Our support team can triage conversations and get them to the right people quickly. This helps us get you the answers you need so you can get back to work.
- You can attach files, videos, and screenshots that our support team might need for troubleshooting complicated issues.
- You can access a record of your conversations and refer back to them when necessary.
Support Forum ✅
Figma's Figma's Support Forum is a great place to get help, share feedback, and interact with community members who are passionate and knowledgeable about Figma. To make sure you quickly get the answers you're looking for, our amazing Community Advocates, along with the Figma team, moderate and update the forum frequently.
The Support Forum is organized as follows:
- Product Questions: for questions about functionality, processes, and workflows within Figma
- Product Ideas: for sharing feature requests and feedback about Figma
Phone and live chat support 🚫
Figma doesn't offer phone or live chat support.
Note: If you're an Admin on an Organization plan, you can get help with your organization from your account manager. Reach out to your account manager or sales person to arrange a call with the Figma team.
Make sure to email us from the address registered to your Figma account. It may take us longer to answer if your email doesn't match the one on your Figma account.
Information to include
If you have a bug report you’d like to submit, or you have a product question related to your design, you can help our support team speed things along by including the following:
- Whether you're using the desktop or browser app.
- Your browser version and operating system (OS) https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
- For the Figma mobile app: what phone model, version, and OS you're using.
- An invitation to your file (please be sure to enable view permissions).
- If you're reporting a bug, please provide comprehensive reproduction steps and a screen recording of the issue.
Figma Support hours
We have incredible support team members based in the United States and Europe. The team provides support for the Figma platform Monday–Friday from 8:30 am–5:30 pm PT, with the exception of Figma's observed company holidays.
Weekends and holidays
Figma doesn't currently offer support on the weekends for general product questions. We do have systems and processes in place in case of any emergencies, like outages or service interruptions.
We value the time to be with friends and family during the holidays, but understand that many people are still working. You may experience longer reply times during holiday periods. We always monitor our support channels for emergencies.