Comments allow you to respond to feedback, collaborate with others, and iterate faster.
If you are the owner of a file, you will receive email notifications for all comments by default. If you are not the owner of a file, you will receive notifications for mentions and replies by default.
To modify your email notification settings for a file:
- Click or press C to enter comment mode.
- Click at the top of the right sidebar in comment mode:
- From the dropdown, select one of the following:
- All comments: This setting will notify you of any comments made on the file, @mentions that mention you, and replies or reacts to threads you’ve created or participated in.
- Mentions and replies: This setting will notify you of @mentions that mention you and replies or reacts to threads you’ve created or participated in.
- None: You will not be sent any email notifications for new comments. You will still receive an email for @mentions that mention you, even if you have this option selected.
Connect Slack to your Figma account using our Slack integration. This lets you receive notifications in Slack when a team member comments on a file or thread you're active on.