In the Figma desktop app, you can zoom in or out of the Figma interface to personalize your workspace.
Scaling the size of the interface is useful if the default size is too small for your comfort or display.
This includes the scale of the:
- Sidebar in your file browser
- Left and right sidebars in the Editor
- Text size for the tools and icons in any panels, modals, and menus
Keep in mind, increasing the scale of the interface will result in less working space in the canvas.
Adjust interface scale
If you want to adjust the size of the Figma interface in a browser, you can do so from the browser's View menu.
- Open a Figma design file.
- Click View from the browser's toolbar at the top of your window.
- Click Zoom. These steps may vary slightly between supported browsers.
To revert your browser's zoom to 100%, click Actual size in the View menu.
- In the Desktop app, click View from the menu bar.
- Hover over the Interface Scale option:
- Choose to:
- Reset to Default
- Make Larger
- Make Smaller
- Reset to Default: OptionCommand0
- Make Larger: OptionCommand=
- Make Smaller: OptionCommand-
- Reset to Default: Ctrl+Alt+0
- Make Larger: Ctrl+Alt+=
- Make Smaller: Ctrl+Alt+-
Tip! To zoom in or out of objects in the canvas, learn about adjusting your view settings in the Editor.