In the Figma Desktop App, you can zoom in or out of the Figma interface to personalize your workspace.
Scaling the size of the interface is useful if the default size is too small for your comfort or display.
This includes the scale of the:
- Sidebar in your File Browser
- Layer and Properties panels in the Editor.
- Font size for the tools and icons in these sections.
Keep in mind, increasing the scale of the interface will result in less working space in the canvas.
Note: It's not currently possible to adjust the scale of the Figma interface when using the browser app.
Adjust interface scale
- In the Desktop app, click View from the menu bar.
- Hover over the Interface Scale option:
- Choose to:
- Reset to Default
- Make Larger
- Make Smaller
- Reset to Default: Option - Command - 0
- Make Larger: Option - Command - =
- Make Smaller: Option - Command - -
- Reset to Default: Ctrl + Alt + 0
- Make Larger: Ctrl + Alt + =
- Make Smaller: Ctrl + Alt + -
Tip! To zoom in or out of objects in the canvas, learn about adjusting your view settings in the Editor.