Before you start
Who can use this feature
Anyone with a Figma account can create and update a Personal profile
You will need to choose a profile handle and create a profile before you can like or follow resources in the Figma Community.
The Figma Community is a space where creators can publish design files and plugins. This allows anyone to follow, share, and support fellow creators.
Members of the Community can:
- Explore by name, tag, or popular and recent resources.
- Duplicate and remix Community files.
- Install plugins to customize your experience in the Editor, or create more efficient workflows.
We encourage you to show your support for creators by following your favorite creators, teams, or organizations. As well as adding comments and likes to files and plugins you love.
You will need to have a Community profile to follow creators or like resources. Figma will prompt you to create a profile if you try to like or follow in the Community without a profile.
Follow individual creators, or follow a team or Organization to stay in the loop with their creations.
Follow creators from a few different places in the Community:
- From search results: On the Creators results page, click the Follow button next to a creator.
- From Community profiles: Click the Follow button underneath the creator's name.
On a resource page? Click on the creator's name on the resource to open their profile, then click the Follow button.
When you follow a creator, Figma will add any files or plugins they share to your For you feed. When you visit the Community tab, Figma will default to updates from creators you follow
Note: If you haven't followed any creators yet, Figma will prompt you to follow some popular contributors to the Community. Click the Explore creators button to start exploring.
Add likes to files and plugins in the Community. It's not possible to add more than one like to a resource.
- Click the ♡ at the top of the resource page to add your support. Figma will increase the like count on that resource.
- Click the ♡ again to remove the like.
View a member's likes on their Community profile. You can browse your own likes from your Community profile too.
- Click the Likes tab to see the files and plugins they've liked
- File thumbnails show a preview of the file, while plugin thumbnails show the plugin icon and a description of the plugin.
- Click to view the resource page for that file or plugin.