Before you start
Who can use this feature
Supported on any team or plan.
You need to choose a profile handle and create a profile before you can like or follow resources. Anyone with a Figma account can create and update a Community.
Community is a space where creators can publish design files, plugins, and widgets. Members of the Community can follow, share, and support fellow creators.
Show your support for creators by following your favorite creators, teams, or organizations. As well as adding comments and likes to files, plugins, and widgets you love.
You need a Community profile to follow creators or like resources. Figma will prompt you to create a profile if you try to like or follow in the Community.
You can't like, follow, or comment when browsing Community as a team or organization admin. Browse under your own Community profile to like resources or follow creators. Manage team and organization profiles →
Follow individual creators, or follow a team or organization to stay in the loop with their creations.
When you follow a creator, Figma will add any files or plugins they share to your For you feed. When you visit the Community tab, Figma will default to updates from creators you follow
You can follow creators from a few different places in the Community:
- Search results: On the Creators results page, click Follow next to a creator.
- Community profile: Click Follow underneath the creator's name.
- File, plugin, or widget listing: Click the creator's name on the resource to open their profile, then click the Follow button.
Note: If you haven't followed any creators yet, Figma will prompt you to follow some popular contributors to the Community. Click the Explore creators button to start exploring.
Add likes to files, plugins, and widgets in the Community. It's not possible to add more than one like to a resource.
- Click ♡ at the top of the resource page to add your support. Figma will increase the like count on that resource.
- Click ♡ again to remove the like.
View a member's likes on their Community profile. You can browse your own likes from your Community profile too.
- Select the Likes tab to see the files, plugins, and widgets they've liked.
- Click to view the page for that file, plugin, or widget.