Who can use this feature
Supported on any team or plan.
Only you can manage your Community profile and settings.
Connect your Community profile and access the Community across multiple Figma accounts, from a single profile. Adding a profile connection allows you to:
- Publish content to a single profile across different Figma accounts
- Follow, like, and comment without having to switch between profiles
- Merge existing Community profiles from separate Figma accounts
- Move your Community profile to a different Figma account
Add profile connection
Before you can connect an account to your Community profile, you'll need to log in to your accounts in Figma. If you have multiple accounts you want to connect, we recommend logging in to all of these accounts. Add or log in to accounts →
- Open the account menu in the top-right corner and select Settings.
- Select the Community tab.
- In the Profile connections section, select Add profile connection.
- Select the Figma account you want to add and click Connect. If an account isn't showing up here, make sure you're logged into that account in Figma.
- If there isn't a Community profile connected to that account, Figma will add the selected account to your connected profiles.
If you add an account with an existing Community profile, Figma will ask you to merge your profiles. Merging profiles will:
- Combine your follows lists, likes, comments and notifications under a single profile. Access any files and public plugins you've published from a single profile.
- Make your installed plugins available across your connected accounts. If you're an organization member, you can only use private plugins in the organization workspace
- Delete the profile and handle that you don't want to use and make the handle available for another member to use.
Caution: it's not possible to undo a profile merge. Once you have merged a profile, there is no way to go reverse the action and return to the previous state.
- Select Continue to begin the selection process.
- Select the profile handle you'd like to use. You will lose the profile handle you don't choose making it possible for other members to claim it.
- Click Merge profiles to confirm. Figma will add the selected account to your connected profiles.
Tip! The profile picture for your Community profile is separate to your Figma account. You can update your profile picture on your Community profile. Learn how to preview and edit your profile →
Remove connected profile
Remove a connected profile to disconnect it from your Community profile. If you have merged Community profiles in the past, removing a connected profile won't undo the merge.
- Open the account switcher in the top-right corner and select Settings > Community.
- In the Profile connections section, click next to the account you'd like to remove.