Who can use this feature
Supported on any team or plan.
Anyone who can edit the file can copy and paste properties.
From existing objects
If you want to reuse properties you've applied to a layer, you can copy and paste them between layers. You can use this process to copy fill, stroke, and text properties.
You can do this using the Copy Properties and Paste Properties functions.
- Copy properties: ⌥Option ⌘Command C
- Paste properties: ⌥Option ⌘Command V
- Ctrl Alt C to Copy properties
- Ctrl Alt V to Paste properties
- Right-click on the layer in the canvas.
- Select Copy properties from the options.
- Right-click on the layer to which you want to add the properties.
- Select Paste properties.
- Figma will apply any properties that are supported by that layer
Open the menu in the top-left corner:
- Search for "Copy Properties"
- Search for "Paste Properties"