Before you start
Who can use this feature
Available on the Organization and Enterprise plan.
Teams in an organization have three different access settings. These settings impact how people view and join teams.
Members can join open teams without requiring approval. Everyone who joins an open team gets
can viewpermissions by default.
Members can see the name of your team in the organization or workspace. Members must request to join closed teams with either
can editaccess. They must be approved by an admin before they can access files and projects in the team.
Secret teams are hidden from members. To join a secret team, members must be invited by an existing member.
Update a team’s access settings
- From the file browser, choose a team to update.
- Select the Settings tab.
- You'll see the current Access within organization and a description of the setting. Click the arrow to open the menu.
- Choose another access level for that team.
- Click on Admin settings in the file browser.
- Select the Teams tab.
- Navigate to the team you’d like to edit and click on the More menu.
- Hover over Edit org access and change the access level.